On Friday I go in for my 30 week appointment and from then on, they have me coming in every two weeks. It must be getting close. Although 10 weeks still seems like forever right now. I will have to update you on the whole weight gain issue then. Its crazy because as much as I enjoy being pregnant, I want to be done. Not to not be pregnant, but just because I want my baby!
I am so excited for my shower in Whitefish. I am really excited to see my family and I know it will be the last time I am in Whitefish before the little guy will be here. My mom got the bedding for his crib and I can't wait to see it and finish setting up his room. Gregg and I have the crib and changing table and couch set up right now and I made a shelf with a bar that all of his tiny clothes are hanging on, so it is starting to look like a nursery, but the bedding will tie it all together!
Here I am getting huge!
1 comment:
Kris:
You look amazing. I understand about wanting to be done though, you feel like you are pregnant for a life time. But, you don't look like you have gained very much weight at all.
I am excited that you get to go home and see your family. Hope the roads will be good for you guys. Can't wait to see the bedding and the nursery put together. You will have to post pictures.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. In a few short weeks you will be telling Payton that he is the cutest baby ever:)
Love,
Kylee
Post a Comment