Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ultrasound

My doctor had me get another ultrasound, just to double check on the question they had about the adrenal gland before. He said it was mainly just precautionary, but I was happy that I got a chance to see our baby again before he is born. Everything looked great at the ultrasound. He weighed in at 3 and a half pounds which is a few weeks ahead, but not too much. I just am hoping that doesn't mean he is a big baby! He is head down now and we are hoping he stays that way until delivery. He was facing my spine, so we couldn't really get any new face pictures, but the tech was able to get all the info she needed and we were able to verify that he definately is a boy.

Here is a little video she was able to get of his hand moving. His legs are to the left of the picture (you can only see down to his knees) and his head is off the right side. About half way through the clip you can see his hand wave right in the middle of the screen. His other arm is across the top, so you can see his elbow and his right fist. She tried to get better video, but he was asleep and wasn't cooperating so I guess we will have to wait until d-day to get anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris and Greg-

Congrats on the baby. I know it have been so long since we have talked, but I am glad that things are going well with the pregnancy. I know all the concerns, joys, worries, and excitment that you are going through, and I guarantee the wait will be well worth it. Please tell everyone in Whitefish hello for me when you go back at the end of the month for your shower, and if I can give you one piece of advice, take the Diaper Genie back if you get one, or already have one. They do not keep the smell out, and they are more expensive when you start going through refill after refill (trust me on this one.) Love you Guys.

Levi