We are in the process of sending in our Campus Crusade for Christ staff applications and it is quite a process. The application itself is about 40 pages long plus we are required to each have 7 references. I am hoping to have it all finished and sent in by tomorrow. Even though new staff training isn't until June, we have to get all this in and get officially accepted before we can get our tickets and start raising support for training. It is all daunting because we will be raising around $6000 for our month and a half of training. I know God will provide whatever we need to do whatever he requires of us, so we are leaving it is His hands.
Here's my latest picture and by the way I have gained a total of ... gasp... 19 pounds. I am tempted to freak out, but I know I am still working out and eating healthy so I am hoping I will be fine :) I will just have to work hard after he is born, so I can get back in shape before we go to Florida in June.
2 comments:
Seriously 19 pounds isn't hardly anything:) I wish I had only gained that much! You look great Kris.
Hey! This is Kendra and you wrote me on the parentingweekly website and now I cant figure out how to write you back :) Im new to that and have major baby brain haha. I think you said you'd also seen my blog (http://www.thegables3.blogspot.com/) Can you email me? orucheer@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment