Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nursery

I finally got to set up the nursery! I am so excited for how cute it turned out. The house we are currently living in has a small extra bedroom, which is perfect for a nursery. Since we are renting, I didn't get to paint it, but I still really like the way it turned out. My mom got me the bedding from Target and It love it. It is made of really nice material and is so soft. I can't wait to put our son in the crib. Here are some pictures!



Here is the changing table. My mom got these bins that match the bedding to act like drawers since there is no room in this tiny nursery for a dresser. I love the matching wall hangings too.


Here is all of his tiny little clothes. At my shower, they wrote in the invite for people to bring their favorite books, so Payton already has a little library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey love the nursery can you send me your e-mail address so I can give you info on the gift I bought you. take care Jen and Bryan