Tuesday, January 1, 2008

25 weeks...Its been a while!


These last few weeks have been so crazy I didn't take any pictures or anything. So finally things have calmed down and I have a few minutes to myself. Kendra's wedding was beautiful. Everything went perfectly and everyone made it in town and home safely despite the winter weather. As soon as I get a few pictures from it, I will post them. These last few weeks I have felt Payton moving so much. Gregg says its because he has a lot of fast-twitch muscle (apparently he thinks our baby is going to be an athlete). The other day, Gregg and I had fun just watching my stomach move around. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, but I don't think it is a big one. I am just kind of nervous to see how much weight I have gained. My maternity clothes are really fitting now. I just hope they do for 3 more months. I am already getting anxious to get back in shape. I have still been working out, but I just don't feel the same as normal. Maybe its because there is boy hormones in me :)

1 comment:

Kylee said...

We had fun too! We definitely need to do it more often. You look great and I love the pictures. Don't worry about the weight gain..just remember that I gained 40 pounds..that should make you feel better:) These next couple of doctor's appointments are pretty boring they don't get exciting again until the end:) Love you guys!