Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 days until Christmas!


My time in Whitefish has been so crazy! I have really loved being back at work at the jewelry store. It has been fun to see some of the customers that come in every year. Because it is downtown Whitefish, I have seen a lot of people I know, especially kids I graduated from high school with. I was at work for 12 1/2 hours on Friday and that was a little too long for me. I was so tired. The rest has been really good though.


I feel like I have popped! It seems like to me that I look huge, but its fun now that other people who don't know me can tell I a pregnant. While I am working at the store, I have a lot of people ask me when I am due and all those kinds of questions. I hope I am not too big already though :) I love how much I can feel the baby moving. He is very active and I love to lay in bed in the morning and just feel him kick around. Here's a picture to update my progress.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Kris you look so great. It is always fun when everyone else can tell that you are pregnant and they start asking all the questions. I wish I looked as good as you when I was that far along!
Glad that you are having a good time at home. That sounded like a very long day at work..I would have been so tired!
Have a safe trip back to LG! Love Kylee