

So we had a little scare, but everything is fine. There was a little static on one of my ultrasound pictures that the radiologist looked at and he was concerned it might be something. It only showed up on only one of the slides and not on the others but he wanted me to get a second ultrasound just to be sure. Even though I am in Whitefish this week and couldn't go to my regular doctor, we are friends with Dr. Heine (a retired OBGYN) and he sent me to one of his ultrasound techs to get it all checked out. Everything turned out to be great! They ended up doing an indepth ultrasound and everything looks perfect. It is really cool too because my dad ended up getting to go with me and he was really excited (once they found out everything was fine) to get to see it. He even brought the pictures to the school Christmas program with him (he is the principal) and during his opening speech he held up the pictures and said "If anyone wants to see pictures of my grandson, they can see me after the program." I love it!

Here's the new pictures I got today! The first one is his footprint, the second one is a profile and the third ones is another face shot. I am not going to be able to post any pictures of my belly because I don't have my camera with me so we will have to see the progress after I get home.
1 comment:
I love the new u/s pictures and I am glad that everything is okay with the baby. I am sure that it was a scary time for both you and Gregg before the new u/s. That is neat that your dad was able to be there, he is so proud already..love it!
Greg is doing a little bit better and isn't as stuffy. Hopefully he is getting over it.
Hope you are having fun in Whitefish visiting with friends and family. We will see you at the wedding:)
Post a Comment