Wednesday, January 16, 2008

27 weeks - Pregnancy Portraits














I am starting to get really bored because I haven't had a subbing day since I have been back. Maybe teachers just don't want to use a day off when they were just on a two week break. At least this has given me extra time to sleep. I feel so lazy because I haven't really had much to do, so I take a nap every day. I think (I hope) it will pick up soon!














I really wanted to get pregnancy portraits done, but couldn't imagine spending the money on them, so Gregg agreed we could try to do them ourselves. We just hung a sheet up on the wall and Gregg took them with our digital camera. The ones he is in, we just set the timer for. I am so happy with how they turned out. We got about 100 of them and it only took about an hour. I tried to narrow it down but I know this is still a lot!

No comments: