Not too much new since last post... I did start Payton's scrapbook. It has been a lot of fun, but now i have a lot of respect for women who make their kid's scrapbooks after they are born. It takes a lot more time then I expected (ok I am kinda a math nerd so I measure everything out exactly) but I am really pleased with the results so far. Now if I only had some baby pictures to put in it. But that will come soon enough I am sure.
This week has been really slow. It has been good to see all of our friends, but now that class has started, I am home by myself a lot of the the days while they are in school and Gregg works. Subbing has been slow because school was canceled 2 days last week because of the high winds. Hopefully that will pick up soon! I am sure it will start getting really busy when I can't do it too much :)
I am excited that I found out I will be having a baby shower in Whitefish on February 23rd. It is kind or early, but I don't really want to be traveling much after that ( I will be 32 weeks). Here is my latest belly shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment