Thursday, January 3, 2008

I gained how much?


So, I just got home from the doctor's and I have gained 15 pounds. I was shocked! My nurse said that was good for being 26 weeks along, but I am still so surprised. I guess its all part of the process though. And I am sure he will be worth every pound and then some.

I got creative and crafty (at least for me) and made an A's baby blanket. My grandma gave us little A's pj's for him and so when I saw this fleece I just had to do it.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

I know how you feel that is how I felt when I would go and weigh in my last couple of months. The weird things is that you don't feel that you have gained that much. But, the baby probably has grown a lot and that contributes a lot to it. You look great, so don't worry about it. You are more crafty than I am! The blanket is so adorable..love it. Kendra and Gavin are lucky they are somewhere warm..this storm is awful!

Susan said...

Hey Kris:

You don't look like you've gained any weight. I'm sure that Payton will be a big boy like his daddy. Just remember that Gregg weighed 9 pounds!

I love the A's blankie and jammies.

I'm getting him somethng with the Red Wings on it. I figure he can like the A's in baseball, but my grandson loves hockey and is a Red Wings fan now and always!

~Grandma Susan

Bettina said...

How cute is that!! Is it one of those no sew fleeces?