This week Payton has rolled over from his back to his tummy a few times. He is so proud of himself when he does but usually gets stuck on his arm and then he gets mad.
I know he is too young to start talking, but his first word is definately "hi." On a fairly regular basis when someone says hi to him he says it back. It is so weird to hear that we just keep saying it over and over to him so he will say it back.
We got a front pack (that can also be a backpack) to carry him in because he doesn't like how constricted he is in the sling. He never did like to be swaddled and in this thing he can kick his legs around. We use it when we go to the lake and we are going to use it to hike in Glacier too. It is actually surprising how much easier it is on your arms and back then carrying him. Sometimes when he is fussy I put him in it because it calms him down.
Here is an outfit that Aunt Lisa got for him when he was born. When we got it, I couldn't believe that he would fit in it during the summer, but summer is only half way over and it already fits. 
Going for walks in the stroller is a sure-fire way to put him to sleep.
2 comments:
First, you look so great. I am jealous (:
He is getting so big. I love all the outfits you have for him, they are so cute.
Glad that you were able to find a pack like that and how great for hiking.
Greg falls asleep in his stroller too! He always has. I feel like he doesn't get to enjoy everything around him because he falls asleep!
I think that we will take that couch back from you guys. Just let me know what days you are going to be here moving. We HAVE to get a picture of the boys together!
First, you look so great. I am jealous (:
He is getting so big. I love all the outfits you have for him, they are so cute.
Glad that you were able to find a pack like that and how great for hiking.
Greg falls asleep in his stroller too! He always has. I feel like he doesn't get to enjoy everything around him because he falls asleep!
I think that we will take that couch back from you guys. Just let me know what days you are going to be here moving. We HAVE to get a picture of the boys together!
Post a Comment