Tomorrow is the 4th of July and my mom's birthday. This week I started working and had mixed feelings about it. It was fun to sell jewelry and make a little money, but it was hard being away from Payton. Every once in a while I would forget about being a mom and just be in work mode and it made me sad when I relized that. It should be ok though because I am only going to work 3, 5 hour shifts a week.
Sleeping in my new cap

New outfit from Great-Grandma
Tiny little crocs

I got my hair cut off yesterday. It was kind of on an impulse to get it so short. I had talked about it, but then wasn't going to do it. Then I thought, it will always grow back. I actually really like it and now Payton can't pull it as easily.

1 comment:
Cute hair cut! I love it, I think it feels good to cut it short.
I know that you feel bad when you are away from Payton, I remember those feelings too when I went back to school. But, it is only for a few hours and it is a good time for you to be able to focus on something else. I know for me at least it helped me come and be a better mom because I had a little time away. I just wanted you to know that I feel for you because I have been there.
He is getting so big and so cute. Hope you have a good 4th today. Sorry I haven't called yet, last week was a whirlwind with Greg being sick, but he is finally over it! Love you guys.
Post a Comment