Saturday, July 19, 2008

Almost 3 months already!

Payton is going to be 3 months old on the 23rd. I can't believe it has already been that long and on the other hand I can't remember life without him. He is so fun to play with now. When he is on his stomach he can hold his head and upper body up really well and he moves his arms and legs like he is swimming but his stomach is still on the ground so he can't go anywhere.
Here is a picture of him trying to sit up on his own. He can do it for a little bit, but he is still kinda shaky as you can tell.
On the mornings that I work and Gregg is home, they usually go back to sleep for a little while after I feed Payton. I got this one as I was leaving for work the other morning.
This shirt has a monkey playing guitar hero and says "Daddy rocks!"
He now laughs a lot. All it takes is making a funny face and he giggles away. Here is him and my mom making facesa and laughing

Gregg really likes his job at Best Buy and thinks he might like to make a career out of it so we are staying in Whitefish for the winter. My boss at work has a 3 bedroom house in town that he is going to rent us at a generously low rate and we get to move in August 1. Even though it has been nice staying at my parents, it will be nice for our little family to have our own place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Payton is looking more and more like a handsome little boy than a baby in the pictures. Good luck with the move, hope it goes smoothly. Oh after the months are up don't be surprised if Payton seems to burst out of his shell and be more outgoing or have no fear with trying new things.

Aunt Amanda and boys

Kylee said...

He is so cute and getting so big! I love the pictures that you posted. That is such a sweet one of him and Gregg in the morning.
Glad to hear that you guys have a house to rent. I am sure you will enjoy having your own space to grow as a family.
love you guys. I am not sure about the couch still, but I will let you know by the end of this week!