Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July and giaffe blankey

On Friday we all dressed up in our Old Navy 4th of July shirts. It is tradition that my Grandma gets all of the kids, grandkids and now great-grandkid a flag shirt from Old Navy. They didn't have the flag shirt in Payton's size so his is a little different.




Here is a picture of Payton with my Oma and Papa. This is actually from a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find my camera until now, so I wanted to put it up. This is Payton's favorite lovely, his giraffe blankey. He loves cuddling it when he is falling asleep. It is the softest little blanket with a giraffe head on it.


Another thing he loves is music, especially his uncle Keaton playing the piano for him. He sings along while Keaton plays. When he gets upset he will calm down if I sing to him or Keaton plays the piano. Keaton is so great with Payton. He loves holding him and taking care of him. The other day while I was working Mom and Keaton had Payton at the Art Festival and mom was working the face painting booth so Keaton was taking care of him. He pushed him around in the
stroller and feed him a bottle. Here they are goofing around.

No comments: