We are in Whitefish now for the summer. Payton got to see his Grandma Susan and she was surprised at how much he had grown since she saw him over Memorial Day weekend. I feel like I am surprised everyday at how much he has grown. He is so fun now! He smile and laughs when anyone talks or make faces at him. He loves being read to and looks at the pages smiling.
Payton did so good on all of his long car rides. Especially to Whitefish. I was worried because I had to drive with him by myself for 8 hours, but he slept until Tri-cities where I woke him up to feed him. Then he slept to Couer d'Alene where I woke him up to eat again. When we were about 40 minutes from Whitefish, I had to pull over and feed him again. Other then that he just slept. I was so happy. Speaking of sleeping, he has been still sleeping about 8 hours straight every night. I am really spoiled!
We got his picture taken at Walmart, but they weren't ready to pick up when I left. Gregg stayed in La Grande an extra day to finish up cleaning out our old house and when he went to pick the pictures up, they wouldn't let him because they were in my name. He tried to talk the lady into it, but she couldn't because of Walmart policy. I am really sad that we won't be able to get them until we go back to La Grande in the fall. But it is not worth driving there to get them. I just got the promotion pack so it only had costed $3.99 anyway. Since we couldn't get the other pictures, we decided to do our own photo shoot. He got really upset about the outfit changing, but some turned out ok. We are going to get some bigger ones printed at Costco.
Payton got a box of clothes from his cousins: Adam, Charlie and Logan. Some of the stuff will only fit for a little while, but I have a friend who is having a little boy soon so we will keep handing them down. There were some really cute clothes in there. Thank you guys!
Here is some of the pics we took.







1 comment:
Hey Kris,
Thanks for the comment. I have beeen thinking about you guys a lot too. Glad to hear that your trip and long drives went well with Payton. Greg started sleeping through the night around that age too, such a blessing! I remember not knowing what to do with that much sleep!
That is a bummer about the pictures. I hate that policy too! I need to pick Greg's seven month pictures too.
I just got off of work. I have just been filling it, but it has been averaging out to three days a week, so God is faithful. I know how you feel leaving Payton, but it will be okay and he will be fine. At least he is with your mom or Gregg, that makes it a little easier to be away.
I will try giving you a call tomorrow so that we can catch up.
Love you guys!
P.S. Payton is such a cutie!
Post a Comment