So I am not sure exactly how many weeks, I think from here on out we will just do months because the week are getting to hard to count. He is about 3 1/2 months. So I already posted that we were staying in Whitefish and renting a house. Gregg went to La Grande last week to get our stuff. He was actually gone on our fifth anniversary, but it was the only time when he had 2 days off in a row to drive down. He and my dad had to pack the truck and the trailor so full to get everything to fit. I am so happy I didn't go with them or I would have probably panicked while we were driving. It is nice to have all our stuff moved here now and be in our house.
We went to Glacier Park today because my Grandparents are in town. We hiked up to Avalanche Lake which is about 2.5 miles each way. It was fun. Payton enjoyed the front pack and even fell asleep in it while we were hiking. I can't believe how big he is getting.
As you can tell Payton is in a drooling stage right now. It is down right ridiculous sometime how wet his shirt can get. I was puting a bib on him to keep his shirt dry, but he just would put the bib in his mouth and chew on it, drooling even more. Some times when you tickle him, he starts laughing out of control. It is so funny that we keep doing it but it usually ends him puking or getting the hiccups so I restrain myself.
1 comment:
Glad that you guys are all moved into the new house. Is it nice to have your own space?
I can't believe how big Payton is. He is so adorable. You look so great in that hiking picture. I am jealous. I still look four months pregnant!
You should take some pictures of the house you are staying in. Greg and I are going to the coast with my family this week. I am looking forward to getting out of LG. It is greatly needed. Hope you have a good week. Love ya guys.
Post a Comment