Our last staged photo shoot was when Payton was only 2 months old, so we decided it was time for another one. My brother took all of the pictures. Here are some of the pictures from it.
For some reason it wont let me add any of the ones I edited, so these aren't the ones that are cropped or adjusted, but you get the idea.



After a few months of debating and discussion about what color Payton's eyes will be (right now all of the boys in our family have blue eyes), here is the proof they are brown.

I have been tempted to start feeding him solid food because he stares at us while we eat and tries to steal food off our plates. We have given him little tastes of banana and that kind of stuff so when he has his check-up next week, we are going to ask the doctors what we can give him.
1 comment:
He is getting so big, I can't believe it. He is so cute! I think that he is starting to look more like you. I love that he is already trying to steal food off your plates, so cute. Love you guys.
Post a Comment