Behaving on the plane
Resting before the big game
Go A's
Too much excitement for one night
This is fun!
Are there anymore over here?
Meeting friends at the park
Cheese!
Wrong way!
What a cute little boy!
It was so great to be able to be barefoot
Hottubbing with my cousins.Another first he had was his first time getting his pictures professionally taken. These are very high quality scans because my scanner screen was dirty and I did it on the lowest resolution so it wouldn't take forever to download. But you get the idea...He is really cute! The experience was interesting...They didn't start the pictures until over 30 minutes after his appointment so he was so antsy and the lady who told me "Oh I can handle mobile one year olds. Thats what I do all day. Wasn't as good at posing him as she claimed to be. Actually I was the one who did all the posing and they didn't really have any great props, but the pictures turned out cute, so I just chalk it up to another interesting experience with having kids.



Packing up




Packing up
Ready to get home to daddy!
We also have a date set for the gender ultrasound for the new baby. May 21st we will find out if Payton gets a brother or a sister. I went to my first OB appointment yesterday. The baby's heartrate was 172. They say over 140 for a girl but I think its mostly a myth. Everything checked out great. I am 12 weeks along, so I am almost out of my first trimester.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! He is so cute. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Happy Birthday Payton!
Hang in there Kris and Gregg, Payton will get bigger, stronger, and louder. At least thats what the boys doing.
Have a great birthday!
Amanda and boys
Post a Comment