To start out, here are the latest pictures of the little one from today's ultrasound. It was so cute to see the baby sucking his thumb. One May 22 (I think I had the wrong date on a previous post) we will get to find out the gender (hopefully) and will have more pictures, hopefully some 3D ones to post.

A very exciting thing that we have been talking about and researching for a long time looks like it will be a reality for us. We are going to start building a house on the lot behind my parent's house. Hopefully building will begin in May and the contractor said 4-5 months. So it may even be in time to bring the baby home to. I know how building can go, so I don't want to count on that, but definately the sooner the better. Our floor plan is 3 bedrooms 2 bath 1600 square feet. Not a mansion by any means but plenty big especially compared to the 1 bedroom 600 square foot apartment we are living in presently. We are so excited to get started. I feel like we are actually becoming adults - 2 kids and our own house sounds too good to be true.
1 comment:
Love the u/s pictures. They are always so much fun! Congrats on the building of your new home. That is so exciting. Another one of my friends and her husband just bought their first house. I am little behind everyone with the growing up or feeling like an adult that is.
Post a Comment