So the past few weeks have been nothing less then a whirlwind. The house idea is not coming along at all as planned. To make it short, because of what other people have done on the surrounding lots, it makes the lot we were going to build on unfit for digging a well on. We are looking into hooking up to the Happy Valley community water system, but it doesn't look to promising, so our plans to build may be coming to a halt. Right now I have a peace that God will provide, whether it be through building, or buying a house or simply renting for a while. I was stressed out about it while we were working on it for a few days, but it is simply not worth the stress. I have a healthy family, we have a job and insurance and we trust in a God who knows all things and has power over all things. I know His ways are better then my own so I am clinging to that.
On a happier note. We got to see the baby again last night. I was a model for the clinic that my friend works at. She was giving another tour and wanted to show them a live ultrasound, so I went down and we got to say hi to the little one. I am definately getting spoiled to see our baby so many times. Only 2 more weeks before the big ultrasound when we find out if Payton gets a brother or a sister. We saw the nether regions on the ultrasound last night and I know what I think it looks like, but I am not counting on it. It has definately got me more excited to find out.

Here's a picture of Payton and Gregg last Sunday. My boys are really so cute. Payton has one of his new birthday outfits one. I love it!

3 comments:
I am sorry to hear that the plans for the house aren't going as you hoped they would. I know things will fall into place though and you guys will have the perfect house for your cute little family. Payton is adorable in this pictures. Wish he could come and play with Greg or vice versa. I think that it is so neat that you get to have all these u/s..lucky lady. Love you guys.
1, tetracycline and acne,
1, cialis,
Post a Comment