We went in today and my friends mom did an ultrasound so we could see the new baby. I am about 9 and a half weeks along, so it doesn't look like much yet, but it is growing and had a heartbeat of 180. It is so amazing to me that it was only 4-5 mm long when we did this at 6 weeks and now it is 6 times that big!
The head is on the left. The spine is facing down. Arms on top and legs on the right.

My mom and I just found out that her and Payton and I are going to go to California for her Spring Break and we are so excited. It will be Payton's first airplane ride, so it should be interesting. Any moms who have flown with mobile toddlers...I welcome your advice!
Here are a few new pictures of Payton. This past week or so I have been so busy I haven't taken many. I promise to do better especially while we are on vacation.
Here's that trademark smile again!
1 comment:
U/S are so much and you are lukcy that you get to have so many and see that little one. How are you feeling?
Payton is getting so big, hard to believe that he will turn a year old here in a few weeks. Greg is really into his sun glasses this year too, but it still isn't sunny enough to wear them here either.
Enjoy your trip to California. Hopefully Payton will do flying. Bring lots and lots of snacks and toys:)
Post a Comment