Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life is Good...

Payton is not a baby anymore. He is definately a toddler tantrums and all. I have been tired and so chasing him around all day definately wears both of us out. Good thing he has been sleeping good at night. We went to our friend's vacation home in Coeur d'Alene for the weekend and met them there. It was so fun to see them and for them to see Payton. And he had a blast. My friend Ashley is pregnant with their first and she is 5 weeks ahead of me. I wish we lived closer to them so we could be pregnant together, but it was fun to catch up. Life here has been great. We are starting to feel at home here again. We have been able to make some good friends here who all have little kids, so it has been great to hang out with other "young moms". Gregg still likes his job and his new health insurance is really going to be paying off with a new little one on the way.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

It's hard to believe that they are toddlers, right? I still look at Greg like a baby sometimes and he doesn't feel heavy to me when I hold him. But, then when I am holding newborn babies at church, I am like wow he really a little boy now. Tantrums are the worst, I definitely don't like the terrible two stage that he is entering:) Yay for health insurance!