
Its only a few days until Thanksgiving and I am just reminded of everything we have to be thankful for. Today I got back the results for the maternal serum testing (a series of blood test for different birth defects) and everything can back normal. I have been feeling the baby move a lot the last few day. I love it! Gregg is still working at McDonalds, something we initially thought was going to just be temporary, but it is cool how God has been working through it. His supervisors love him. They just gave him a great shift, 5 am - 1 pm, Monday through Friday. This is a blessing in a lot of ways. Its in the mornings, he doesn't have to work on the weekends and its 40 hours a week. I never thought a job at McDonalds could be a blessing, but jobs around here are really hard to get especially since we are leaving in June. I have been subbing a few days a week and that is great! Its good money and I love being with the kids. Next Monday I have an appointment with my doctor, so I will give you updates after that. Here's my latest belly picture!
1 comment:
You look great! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment