I can't believe it. I am not going to lie, but it seems like it is taking forever. Maybe because I have really been waiting years, not just 20 weeks. We had a great Thanksgiving. Kendra's shower was fun and there was such a great turn out. I enjoyed being able to catch up with a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while and the food was great. It was so good to be in Whitefish for a few days I have decided to go back! Actually, the jewelry store I always work out needs a little extra help around Christmas, so I am taking the train back with my mom on Dec 9 and will stay with them and sell jewelry until they come back to La Grande the Sunday before Christmas. It should be a lot of fun ( I love working with Stacey) and I am starting to get bored without much to do here. Plus with a baby on the way, we can always use the extra money. At my appointment, I found out that I have started gaining weight. 5.5 pounds in the last 6 weeks to be exact! And I am starting to feel it too. I am still on the low side of what they want me to gain so its no big deal, but its crazy because I have never wanted to gain weight! Everything else looked good at the appointment. Only 9 days until our big ultrasound!
With three beautiful children, we think our family is complete. We love the life we have been given by God. This is the best time in our lives and we couldn't be happier!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Halfway there!
I can't believe it. I am not going to lie, but it seems like it is taking forever. Maybe because I have really been waiting years, not just 20 weeks. We had a great Thanksgiving. Kendra's shower was fun and there was such a great turn out. I enjoyed being able to catch up with a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while and the food was great. It was so good to be in Whitefish for a few days I have decided to go back! Actually, the jewelry store I always work out needs a little extra help around Christmas, so I am taking the train back with my mom on Dec 9 and will stay with them and sell jewelry until they come back to La Grande the Sunday before Christmas. It should be a lot of fun ( I love working with Stacey) and I am starting to get bored without much to do here. Plus with a baby on the way, we can always use the extra money. At my appointment, I found out that I have started gaining weight. 5.5 pounds in the last 6 weeks to be exact! And I am starting to feel it too. I am still on the low side of what they want me to gain so its no big deal, but its crazy because I have never wanted to gain weight! Everything else looked good at the appointment. Only 9 days until our big ultrasound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kris..thanks for the comment. I thought you would enjoy that post. It sounds like your Thanksgiving went well. That will be fun to go back with your mom and work for a little bit.
You are looking great. Sounds like you are doing good on the weight gain. I am jealous:) I am excited about next week. I have it marked on my board on the fridge.
I also hope that the next half of the pregnancy goes by fast for you. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will look back and think that it went by fast.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment