Tuesday, November 13, 2007

18 Weeks


We are almost at the halfway point! This is really exciting for me. Lots of exciting things are happening. This morning Gregg was able to feel the baby move. After I was done working out, I was lying on the couch, eating and watching Regis and Kelly and the baby started kicking really hard. I could feel it with my hand so I called Gregg over and he was able to feel it too. It was really amazing. That is by far the hardest I have felt the baby so far. These next few months will be really busy. We are going to Whitefish for Thanksgiving next week. It will be so good to hang out for a few days with my family. Kendra's wedding shower is on Saturday, so we will get to see a lot of people in Whitefish. A few weeks later is her shower here and mom's coming into town. Then, in a few more weeks is Kendra and Gavin's big day. We got to go and see the dresses on Thursday. Kendra looked so pretty when she tried hers on. I can't believe its so soon.
Other good news, I qualified for Oregon Health Plan. This is such a blessing because they cover my doctor’s visits, delivery and after delivery care 100%. It also covers the baby's appointments after he or she is born. Even though we already have Blue Cross Blue Shield, we were going to have to pay about $3500-4000 in deductibles between this year and next year, so this will save us a lot of money. It also has full dental coverage with the plan. We don't even have to pay a monthly premium. It has been so amazing for us to see how God continues to take care of us and provide for us as we live in His will. He truly has blessed us so much more than we deserve! What a mighty God we serve.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Yay! Your belly is starting to show, that is always exciting. The baby kicking is the most amazing feeling although it becomes a little annoying when you are trying to sleep later on! I am so glad that Gregg got to feel the baby kick as well. I think it is a little more real for the men when they can feel it or when they can see it as well! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Sorry that I haven't called you, things have been busy with going back to school this week. I am awful!