Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week 17


Yeah! I am finally starting to look pregnant. Also I got to feel the baby move some in the last few days. This has been a really fun week of being pregnant! I think I am starting to get a cold (not so fun) but really it hasn't been bad especially considering I haven't really had any bad pregnancy symptoms. Last night Gregg worked a 14 hour shift and didn't get home until 6 am. I hate sleeping at the house by myself, but I am really proud of the way he has stepped up to try to make some extra money. I am applying for Oregon Health Plan tomorrow, which will pay for my insurance deductible and any other things they don't cover. This would be a really blessing because it would mean we wouldn't have ANY medical bills at all, both now and after the baby is born. We are going to Whitefish for Thanksgiving for Kendra's shower and then my ultrasound and then Christmas and wedding stuff, so I think time will really fly by the next few months. Every week is one step closer to meeting our baby! It will be nice if we can find out the gender so we can stop calling the baby IT.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Exciting that you are feeling the baby move, that is so much fun!
Sorry that I didn't get a chance to call you back about OHP stuff. I will try giving you a call today, if you still have questions. Hopefully your cold goes away soon!
Love Kylee