
For all who are curious, we get to find out if its a boy or a girl on December 7, 2007. I am so excited because I was able to schedule on a day that my mom is in town so my mom, Kendra and Gregg will all get to come with me. As long as the baby cooperates, we will know then.
Our friends, Matt and Kylee had their baby boy a few days ago. I am so excited for them. Seeing the little baby after seeing Kylee pregnant makes all this seem even more real. I am getting excited, I just don't know if I will be able to wait 24 more weeks ;) I actually am enjoying being pregnant, I am just not very patient!
We just found out we will get a very nice used crib and changing table from some friends of ours. This is a huge blessing because nice cribs are very expensive and we are going to have so many baby things to get. My clothes are starting to get tighter! Hopefully my maternity clothes will fit soon. Here's my latest belly picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment