Friday, July 3, 2009

More summer fun... Payton 14 months...Kellen 24 weeks along

Payton lately has had an obsession with the hose. He knows how to turn it on and he loves using it to fill up the dog dish, water the flowers, wash his car, fill up the pool and chase people around spraying them. He plays cute like he is doing something innocent then he turns on you really fast and sprays you. My mom taught him how to put your finger on it to make it spray. Even with hats and sunscreen he has become very tan and his hair keeps getting lighter and lighter.

Look I turned on the hose.



Trying to put on his own shoes.

Climbing out the doggy door.


Another love is feeding the ducks. The other night Gregg and I had him at the park and he was throwing the bread in whole hotdog buns at a time and laughing. Then he started taking a bite of the bread in between each piece he threw. I guess thats how he shares :)

Kellen is growing alot. My belly has really popped out now and I have to wear some of my maternity pants. Its like I woke up one day and was huge! I feel him moving around all the time.


Very tired at the end of the day! He still always has to have his giraffey to sleep.

No comments: