Friday, June 19, 2009

Catching up! Again...

So we are moved into my parent's house and it looks like we will live here for the summer until we find out if we are building (a meeting on July 6 should decide if we can hook up to water or not) or buying a place. We have looked at a few places to buy, but definately don't want to do that until we find out for sure about building.


I have been working a few days a week while my mom is out of school and can keep Payton. It seems to wear me out faster than when I was pregnant with Payton and I am only 22 weeks. Maybe because I don't sit around much while I am at home. Here are a few pictures of the last month.


Today he went and got his hair cut for the first time. I had cut it at home a few times, but Keaton was already going in to get his cut and we tagged along. In the last few months he has started to look older and more like Gregg anyways but now it is crazy home much they look alike.

Looking like dad with his big boy haircut.



He loves being outside and inevitably everytime we go outside he gets in the pool. Sometimes with his swim trunks on but more often than not it his clothes, tennis shoes and all. He got one of those red little tykes cozy cars and he loves it. He is not very good at making it walk yet (esp. on the grass) but he will sit in it and pretend to drive or yell to people to push him around in it. Summer is definately his season.

My friend had her little girl a few weeks ago and we found out that Payton loves little babies. He is always trying to kiss Elsie and feed her what ever the other kids are snacking. We go to the park at least once a week with group of friends here and he is getting really good at giving all the other moms on the playground a heart attack. Him and his little girl friend Olivia (who is a few months older than him) climb up the the highest part of the playground and hang over the edge just to freak us out. It is fun because 3 of my friends that go are pregnant and the one who isn't just had her little one a few weeks ago. Plus we all have kids under 4. Payton loves having all the kids to play with.


1 comment:

Kylee said...

Thanks Kris for the comment on my blog. Greg is funny about the pool. He is liking it more. Yesterday he got into it baby steps I guess. He loves the sprinkler though. I haven't take him to the pool yet. Mainly because I don't want to have to get into a swimsuit!
I hope that everything works out with building or buying-whatever route you guys take. It will be great either way. Love you guys.