Wednesday, July 29, 2009

28 weeks...Duck feeding and Glacier Park

Today for the first time in what feels like forever Gregg and I both had the day off and it wasn't Sunday. We spent the morning up at Glacier Park, but after it started sprinkling up there, we came back to Whitefish and went to feed the ducks at Riverside Park.

Chasing me with his stickTrying to be nice to the babyAre we feeding the ducks or Payton?

They always swarm us
He is growing up so fast it is hard for me to believe. He is talking so much. Let me see if I can list all the words he can say that we actually understand:
mom, dad, gramma, papa, Kyler, Keaton (Keat), no, yes (while shaking head yes), ball, baseball, golf, juice, keys, balloon (this one is hilarious to hear), up (uppy but I am not sure why), cup, bottle, book, box (refering to his school box with crayons and pencils), dog (followed by barking), kittie, duck, three (when we count, one two three he says three when he goes), please, me (for mine), shoes, cheese, more and there are probably a few more now that I can't think of.
Kellen is very active just like Payton was. It makes me nervous for the time when they will both be mobile but at least we will be in our own house by then. I feel bad because when I was pregnant with Payton this blog was all about him, but this time around I don't really say much about Kellen because we are so busy with Payton. I am sure he will get plenty of attention once he is born.

No comments: