So we still haven't actually started building but a start is in sight. We got approved to hook up to community water and our land was approved for a septic. Now we just have to wait a few weeks for the paper work to all go through at the county and we should be ready to start. By the time the financing is all ready we won't actually break ground until some time in August (only a few months behind plan) but our contractor said it should be smooth sailing from there. We have all our plans ready and have started picking out colors for cabinets and counters and all that fun stuff. It will feel so good to look out there and see something actually happening. I have come to terms with the fact that it won't be done before Kellen is born, but if all goes well its done in November.
Watching fireworks...
Fourth of July was a lot of fun. As usual, we all had our Old Navy American Flag shirts on and my brothers bought and shot off way too many fireworks. Only a few fires in the field (our future home site) was fairly uneventful compared to most years and that is just the way we like it.





26 weeks

Feeding the ducks is now a regular occurence for us. Payton loves it and those ducks are so used to it they flock when you come to the pond.
A friend of mine let me borrow some of her maternity clothes which was so nice because most of what I had was winter stuff. Now I have some cute clothes to wear that actually fit me!
26 weeks
The weather here has been crazy... 90's one day, cold and rainy the next. But today looks pretty good so we are going to the beach with friends after Payton wakes up from his nap.
Payton watching Elmo's World
1 comment:
How exciting that you guys are building. Picking out all that stuff can be so much fun. I just dream about it, but you actually get to do it! Glad you had a good fourth, Payton is getting so big. You are looking great! I should have sent you all of my maternity clothes because I have mainly all summer clothing.
Post a Comment