With three beautiful children, we think our family is complete.
We love the life we have been given by God.
This is the best time in our lives and we couldn't be happier!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Payton's here!
I just wanted to give you the facts and I will write more details later.
So..I teared up looking at all of these pictures. I am such a sap! But, I am so excited for the two of you. It is such a blessing to have a little one. He is so cute and we can't wait to meet him. We love you guys so much!
4 comments:
So..I teared up looking at all of these pictures. I am such a sap! But, I am so excited for the two of you. It is such a blessing to have a little one. He is so cute and we can't wait to meet him. We love you guys so much!
I have to say I cried too...I can't believe you have a baby. He is so beautiful, Congratulations!!!!
Happy Birthday Payton!
Congradulations guys, he very cute and healthy. Good luck the first few months are the hardest.
your Aunt Amanda(Jones)Aaron,Logan, Charlie Prothero
Congratulations!
Don't forget to take care of yourselves. Remember: it's a marathon, not a sprint.
Good luck. Let us know if we can help somehow.
Ted, Jean, and Adam
Post a Comment