Monday, April 28, 2008

First doctor's appointment - 5 days old



See you on Friday, Papa!
I love my daddy!
Today was Payton's first doctor's appointment. He is five days old and almost back up to his birth weight at 8 pounds even. Everything looked great! He is in the 99th percentile for height and 45th percentile for weight, though we aren't sure where he is getting the heighth thing from.

Last night he slept through the night. I nursed him at about 11:30 and he didn't wake up to nurse again until 4 am. He has really been an easy, content baby so far.


Auntie Kendra



Sleeping with Papa

Going home April 26th

I love my vibrating bouncer!

My first bath
Do guys always fall asleep when they hold a baby?


My blanket made by Aunt Marilyn
Grandma and me
My kitty, SammyGoing to church
My giraffe blanky
5 Days old!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Kris and Gregg. He is so precious. Love the pictures. Glad that the appointment well. Love you guys!