Thursday, April 17, 2008

40 weeks!

Tomorrow is my due date, but I am trying not to get my hopes up that he will be born tomorrow or anything. The good news is if I do not have him by Wednesday, they are going to induce me. So the longest I will possibly be pregnant is 5 more days. I am not even counting Wednesday because they will have me come in at 1 in the morning (crazy huh?!) I really want to go into labor on my own, but I am tired of waiting (I know I am impatient) and I don't want him to get much bigger. Just pray I will go into labor before that. They would induce me as soon as Monday, but apparently they will only induce one person a day unless its an emergency and they are already booked. I am hoping this will give me a chance to go into labor before then, but either way this is finally happening!
Yesterday was my last appointment. My weight gain total is up to 26 pounds, which isn't actually that bad considering he wanted me to gain between 25-35. Hopefully I will leave the hospital considerably lighter and won't have much more to lose. I have a list of people Gregg is going to call when Payton is actually born so if you want to be on the list, let me know! (If you are reading this you are probably already on the list but check anyways)
I am going with some friends to a play tonight. It is actually a musical one of our friends is in. I figured if I am going to be uncomfortable anyways, I might as well be having fun!
Any day now!!

No comments: