With three beautiful children, we think our family is complete.
We love the life we have been given by God.
This is the best time in our lives and we couldn't be happier!
I finally looked it up online after being so frusterated and there is a problem with Picasa which is what we use to download pictures into blogspot. I need to just do them a different way until they fix, but it takes longer :( Hopefully they will fix it soon!
3 comments:
Still a no go. Blogger hasn't done anything like this to me, so I don't know what to suggest.
nope. are all of your pics saved as jpg?
I finally looked it up online after being so frusterated and there is a problem with Picasa which is what we use to download pictures into blogspot. I need to just do them a different way until they fix, but it takes longer :( Hopefully they will fix it soon!
Post a Comment