Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Doing it the hard way!










For some reason the way I had been downloading pictures forever stopped working, so I am going to have to do it the long way. I have been too busy and tired to try to figure out why it isn't working the other way, so I should take some time to look into it, but in the mean time here are some pictures. Hopefully after Payton's Birthday and Easter this weekend I will have a lot more.


When we went into the doctors today he gave us a little sneak peak ultrasound. We are excited there is only about 9 weeks left until we see her in person. She looks healthy and right on track and we were reaffirmed she is still a "she". Payton was especially excited for the ultrasound. He loves feeling her move and everytime we are out shopping he is always trying to get me to buy little dresses and outfits for her. He is such a good big brother to Kellen and I know he will be to Lydi as well.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, your back up and running again! Glad to see more pictures!

Need any clothing for the boys?

Amanda