Friday, February 27, 2009

New Camera - 10 Months

We got a new camera today. With Gregg working at Best Buy, he has been wanting to get one for a long time, but I am cheap so I kept saying as long as ours worked we should just wait. He finally convinced me to go in and look...and he won :) I have to admit, it is easier, takes pictures a lot fast, can do more cool things and especially takes better videos. I just tried it out for a few minutes so there will be more to follow but here is some Payton updates:

Gregg was calling Payton over but I guess he was more interested in the new camera then daddy.

This one is self explanitory. Payton always see people talk on the phone so he know what to do with one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Payton has the answering the phone down and soon he'll be climbing, reaching and saying things like never before. I can't wait to see all the fun he's going to be having. He's getting cuter and cuter.

Amanda