Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful!

We really have so much to be thankful for! Our family will soon be getting full health benefits through Gregg's job, Payton is growing up to be a healthy little boy, I have been able to stay at home and take care of him and the list goes on and on. Thank you God!

Payton is pulling himself up on everything now. Its cute and fun sometimes and other times is just frustrating. Like in the middle of the night when he wakes up, instead of just laying there and going back to sleep, he immediately sits up or stands up and starts screaming. Doing this makes it a lot harder to go back to sleep.

Between that and teething we had a rough week of sleeping at night. I was spoiled up until this point because he generally sleeps through the night, but this week he was up every hour or two. Finally at the beginning of the week two of his teeth popped through on the bottom and it looks like another two are just about in. Last night, he woke up and was fussing, but he was pretty quiet so I left him to see if he would just fall back asleep. He was so tired, he actually fell asleep sitting up and when I looked at him a few hours later, he was asleep sitting up slumped forward. I wish I would have taken a picture, but I was too tired to think of it.


I thought his picture was kind of funny. Payton had put his duck "little quack" in one the holes in the scratching post and so Sammy and Stormy had to find other places to lay.



I had to put these pictures to compare how much he has grown. In the first picture he is 3 weeks old.He is over 7 months old and has almost grown out of this carseat. We got a bigger one that is a convertible one that he has started using in my car.
I have some pictures of Thanksgiving with the family, but they are on my mom's camera so I will load them soon!

No comments: