He is also started clapping and waving hi/bye. It is so cute now when we are leaving somewhere and people wave bye to him and he waves back. If we say "yeah" or he gets excited, he claps.
He has started to get a little more clingy to me then he used to. He will still go to almost anyone, but especially when he is tired he whimpers and reaches for me. He is drinking out of a sippy cup with his meals and he can hold it and drink it on his own. Right now I am only giving him water in his cup. Its less messy and he gets plenty of fruit, so he doesn't need the sugar in juice.
He likes to try to feed himself both with a spoon and with his hands, but this is what happens when he does, so most of the time Gregg or I will feed him.
Auntie Kendra is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and she is going to be shocked at how much he has changed in the past few months.
Here's Payton's new snowsuit. I looked at some online and in the stores around here but anyones I liked were at least $25 or $30. I found this one at a second hand baby store here in town for $10 and in looks like new. I like it because the hand and feet can be either folded in or out. Kyler says he looks like a starfish in it because of the pointy hat.
1 comment:
Payton is getting so good at alot of things, I hope he doesn't go too fast. Good luck guys.
Amanda
If you need any new outfits for Payton or anyone else who might need some boys clothes let me know and I'll ship some out.
Post a Comment