Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 3/4 months

Here are the latest photos. Not too much is new. Payton is really good at sitting up now and has started scooting across the floor on his tummy. He is still a ways from crawling, which is fine by me. I tried out a setting on my camera I didn't know about which isolates the blue. I think they turned out cool. I take all my naps in the swing.
This picture is his Zoolander look. It doesn't look like it's him at all.








All Clean! No more pictures!


1 comment:

Kylee said...

Love the pictures that you posted. He is so cute. The one of him sleeping in his swing, I think he looks a lot like your brother there. Hope things are going well for you guys. Thank for the comment about teaching. It has been going really well and I love Sophia she is great. Hope things are well for you guys. Love you.