So I am getting the point where I am counting down the days and praying that Payton decides not to come late. At my doctor's appointment today, he told me that Payton is considered full term tomorrow, so I am starting to get a little antsy. I know he will come in God's timing so I guess I should really just be praying for patience :) The doctor said his head is down and he is "engaged" but since this is my first time at all of this I think it means I am just uncomfortable (not going to have him soon!). By the way I am up to 22 total pounds :0
The last few weeks I have been really busy. I scored 10th grade writing assessments the last two weekends and then between this week and last week I have subbed 5 days. I love the fact that I am helping make our family money, but I am really tired and looking forward to having tomorrow off. My friend Kylee is coming over tomorrow with her 5 month old baby boy, Greg, so I looking forward to a relaxing day to hang out with them and get some new mommy and labor advice. Since Kylee was pregnant when I found out I was pregnant she has been a good source of advice so far and I can't wait for our little boys to be friends with each other.
We got all of our staff application stuff in and I think all of our references are in so now we just have to play the waiting game with that too. I feel like for the next few weeks I will just be sitting around and waiting in general. I guess its just the calm before the "storm" (storm in a good way!)
Since we still don't have internet, no pictures. Sorry!
1 comment:
Hey Kris:
It's the 25th, you have less than a month until April 23rd. Less than a month until Payton arrives.
I hope that Payton will be like his dad in the sleep department. Gregg slept well during the night and was rarely up even once each night.
I'll be seeing you guys soon.
Love you guys!
~Susan
Post a Comment