With three beautiful children, we think our family is complete. We love the life we have been given by God. This is the best time in our lives and we couldn't be happier!
Friday, March 7, 2008
35 weeks!
Our internet is down so that is why I haven't put up any new post. I can't put up any new pictures because I can't get on from my computer. At my last appointment I was actually down a pound, so my total so far is 20 pounds. I like this because the doctor said I am on pace for about 25 pounds total. The baby is still doing good and growing big. He is head down still so I am getting sore. Other than that I have felt awesome. I got a great opportunity to work as a scorer for the Benchmark writing test for 10th grade. They pay great and I actually enjoy it. It is just for the next two weekends, but it has been cool so far. So that's how God has been providing lately. That and instead of having to pay taxes like we thought we are are going to get some back. I am having a shower here with my college friends on Monday. So that is the next thing I am looking forward too. Hopefully I will be able post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment