Monday, August 8, 2011

Lydi's smiles


Lydi had been doing a little growing the past 7.5 weeks. When she was weighed today she was 11 pounds...almost 4 pounds bigger than when she was born! She has started smiling intentionally the past few days as well. Not those gas or I'm pooping smiles, but real, light up her face when she sees you smiles. And we are loving them. Payton loves talking to her and getting her to smile. I need to get a picture of her dimples because they are pretty adorable as well. Really everything about her is.


Lydia's friend Charlie - he is exactly 3 weeks younger than her




Lydi talking to big Papa



1 comment:

Kylee said...

She is too cute! Kendra came by with Hudson on Saturday and mentioned that you would be here. It would be great if we could try and see each other! Greg might gone with his dad, but at least I could see you guys :)