It has occured to Gregg and I that we will only be able to say "the boys" for a few more weeks. We always say stuff like, get the boys dressed or put the boys in the car, and we were talking the other night about possibly going to La Grande when Kendra has her baby and we were talking about the boys, than Gregg was like, "No, the kids..." and it was weird to think about. Well for now it is still the boys and I am sure even after Lydi is here there will be plenty of instances we will be referring to the two of them and we will still use it. Now I will also have to decide if I will try to match all three (not that we do this everyday, but a lot of time there outfits go together). Ahh, it will be so fun to have a girl :) 
1 comment:
Cute, no that's not the right word...adorable!..no,no,that's not right either!..OH! I got it!!!... Cue-dorable!! Cute+Adorable that's your boys:) Love the pictures
Amanda
Post a Comment