Here are a ton of picture from Christmas. I couldn't decide which ones not to post. We had an awesome but crazy Christmas and I can only imagine it getting even crazier over the next few years.
Everyone in their Christmas Sweaters, Christmas Eve. This is as close as we could get to everyone looking and smiling!
Trying to get a picture of Payton and Kellen sitting on the couch together... It never did happen :)
Kellen and Sammy
Stockings!
This might of have been Payton's favorite gift!
Good idea Papa!
Thank you for our jammies Grandma :)
As close as we got to a picture in front of the tree Christmas morning...oh well
Having a little milk before the big day!
I love the smiles...they were so excited
1 comment:
I love their sweaters! So cute. Glad that you had a great Christmas. Love you guys!
Post a Comment