Friday, November 19, 2010

Its Kellen's Turn...

To be a big brother! We went in a few days ago and saw the heartbeat for a second time. The whole pregnancy began with a slight scare but it was my own impatient fault. A friend of ours did an ultrasound for us when I thought I was 6w 1d along. At that point you should be able to see the heartbeat...or at least the fetal pole. To our shock, all we saw was an empty sac measuring 5w 5 d. This could mean one of two things, my due date was off or a pending miscarriage. She told us to come back in a week and I immediately started worrying....I know I know better, but that was all I could think of. It was a long week but by the end of it we were trusting that either way God had a plan for us and we would be sad but ok if it was the worse of the two.
Thankfully as soon as the second ultrasound began we saw a heartbeat and a little baby measuring 6w 5d...growing perfectly! My first appointment was on the 16th and we saw the heartbeat again and the baby was measuring right on track at 8w 1d. So in June, there will be another little Jones running around. Sometime in January we will find out if the third Jones Kid is a boy or a girl, but right now we are happy that either way the baby is in there and growing away.

Here are some pictures over the past week!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I love Kellen's snow suit! Cutest thing I have ever seen. And wohoo for another baby!